
Well, I know you have all been wondering how things are up here with the cat since we left you on Christmas Day. The adventure continues. If you can believe it, Oscar is at this very moment being treated for another blockage. (I'm getting ready to block something myself and it involves your brother James). This time, at least, James took him to the local cow vet and it looks like this will not cost very much more than filling up your gas tank these days. Jeez.
Funny what kinds of things we actually find comforting--paying as much for a tank of gas as for feline "septic pumping".
Hope things are nice and calm with you all. Aunt Josie called last night just to say hi, but neither James nor I were here to speak with her. We will probably try to get caught up with her over the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment