Monday, September 29, 2008

Back on track


I feel like I've ignored the blog for too long! Have you all missed me?? Amy was home for the weekend since it was Homecoming and it was great to spend some time with her. She really wanted to see Ryan play and she got to see a win. This is Ryan's leaping TD run. It was fun to watch. Ryan recovered nicely from his concussion. Whew. They are 3-1 now which is a great start.


I haven't done much with anything related to genealogy recently and I am really missing it. Stay tuned because I'll get back to some story telling soon I hope.


Thanks Kathleen for the family info sheet. Always handy and greatly appreciated. Linda, I'm waiting to hear that you were able to set yourself up to use the blog! Scott, I filed the VADIR report today!!! No wonder I feel relief. Now on to the next deadline.

No comments: