Sunday, September 14, 2008

I spoke with Linda today and she mentioned she was having a hard time figuring out how to leave a comment or a post on this blog. You are all WELCOME to add whatever you like to this blog! So I thought I would just make some suggestions on the easiest way to get set up to add comments or posts to this blog.

I think the easiest thing to do is to create yourself a Google Account. Click this link to get started. Although you do not have to use gmail in order to make good use of your Google account, I find it works better if you have a gmail account also. Just a suggestion.

Once you have your account set up, you will need to verify it by email. Google sends you an email to the address you supply in your account and I think you just click a link to verify. This is one of the places where the gmail account comes in handy.

After you are verified, you can access the blog however you usually find it (I hope it's on your Favorites!) and sing in (upper right corner). Once you are signed in, you can add to the blog by commenting or adding a new post.

I hope this helps a little bit. I've resent an invitation to the Hartmans to be authors for this blog and can do the same for whomever else is interested. Just let me know! dalpiaz@echoes.net

No comments: