Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Dalpiaz Name in the Headlines!


Well, sort of. It's kind of cool to see the Dalpiaz name in headlines even if it is only the local weekly paper. This marks Ryan's first varsity football victory! For Harpursville football, it's an exciting start to the season.


We hope everyone has gotten September off to a good start. We are thinking about Sarah's first day as well as our college freshman. We are also thinking about our other athletes Mallory and Drew on their respective school teams. Best of luck to all!


I'd just like to reflect for a moment on Sept 11 and what it has come to mean for us as a country. We were all keenly aware from the moment we heard the news that our world had changed forever. I don't claim to know what is the proper way to recognize Sept 11, but I do know that we can't let it go without recognition. I am certain we all did so in our own way.

No comments: