Monday, December 13, 2010

Maria Dalpiaz 1921-2010

Some days I just wander on the internet to see what I can see.  Today I found notice of the death of your grand Aunt Maria Dalpiaz, wife of Rudolfo.  According to Prince Edward Island Deaths, she died peacefully at her daughter Lolita's in Cornwall Prince Edward Island. 

Lolita and her husband James Monthony live in Cornwall and Sonia lives with her husband Peter Stec in Markham Ontario.  It notes she is the last surviving member of her family. 

Here's your grandmother with Mary and Rudolfo.

It's pretty amazing that this is the second such family obituary I have found recently just by kind of wandering through the internet in search of family history tidbits.  The other was for the Irish side and caught me quite by surprise.  Again, I wonder in the magic of the world we live in today.  Seems logical considering the season!

No comments: