Last Homecoming for Ryan and for James. How weird that seems. Last night at the dance, another chaperone asked if I would care as much about school activities after this year. My response was that I cared about school activities before children and even before James, but I don't really know. It's hard to imagine not caring but I suppose that day will come.
Amy was home for the weekend, feeling much better after two emergency room visits (kidney stone and muscular pain). I heard from my sister Kathy in Florida and my sister Paula came over for a visit. Ryan won his game and the weather broke just as the game got under way. It was senior recognition so between the raindrops and the tears, everyone and everything was wet if not muddy. But it was a very nice weekend for the Harpursville Dalpiaz family. I hope the same for you.
1 comment:
These are milestones you never get back.It must be hard to remember when you didn't have kids at that school. I get the same feeling when I see the picture of Amy and Ryan that I did when I saw Jean's last first day of school together picture of Hailey and Mallory. Nick put it this way, when I met you none of the three high school graduates were born yet and now they are going to college next year. All of the last stuff with James would make me cry this year. Good Luck to you,Pat
Post a Comment