Monday, October 12, 2009

Fall Splendor




Yesterday my sister Paula and I took a little ride to Ithaca to leaf peep and shop. We did more peeping than shopping but we had a great time. We revisited Taughannock Falls and I was able to get a picture from nearly the same spot as I did during Kathleen and Nick's visit. I thought you might find the differences interesting especially in the water flow. It's as beautiful in the fall as it was in the summer (and we found a great new restaurant to try next time, Kathleen and Nick!).




My recent genealogical luck led to an interview with one of my favorite podcasters Lisa Louise Cooke. The podcast is Genealogy Gems and my interview is at the end of episode 73. It's all about my recent revelations concerning your grandfathers James and Costante. I've been very very lucky recently and it was fun to share the story with someone who could really appreciate the significance of them with me.




Guess Thomas isn't the only media darling recently (no video for me, thank you very much but you looked and sounded great Thomas!). Thanks Jean for the heads-up since Bloomberg isn't on my hit parade.

No comments: