We had a threat of bad weather this weekend but it didn't turn out to be too bad. We had to travel over an hour east to Ryan's game this week so we were fearful of what we would be facing but it turned out to be not bad at all. And they won! Ryan had a great game and scored 3 touchdowns. That's a personal high for him. Thanks for noticing Kathleen and Nick! Next week is Homecoming and we are hoping for a good day then also. He's the guy with the ball here--number 4.
I am trying to document the stories behind some of the things we have collected around here (and you know your brother--we have collected quite a few things). I want their stories known so that someday when Ryan or Amy is deciding whether to sell it in a garage sale or throw it away, they do so knowingly. This is a picture of an item I am certain came from your father's house. I thought I remembered it being down in the basement near the bar but that could be wrong. Any ideas? Neither Kathleen nor James knows anything about it. It's a small bell that's maybe 3 inches tall. The top button with the D appears to be leather about 1 inch across. There seems to be some kind of fastener on the top. I would love to hear about it if you know anything. 
No comments:
Post a Comment