Friday, August 2, 2013

August 3, 1985

Saturday August 3 1985 was a very hot day, as I recall.  Twenty eight years ago--which is how old I was that day.  I was taking a look at some of the wedding albums that I haven't opened in quite a while and had a great deal of fun looking in the background.  I thought you might enjoy the same.  These aren't your typical wedding day pictures -- these are some of the pictures that tell the backstory.  And what a story it was!  Enjoy --in particular, enjoy remembering those no longer with us.

How could I resist this?

 The crowd outside the church after the ceremony--Jane and Joe, Joe Roubal, Angela, Michelle

 Lindsay with a fistful of rice

 I see Aunt Rose and Aunt Josie in the background with big smiles!

 Look at this crew! It was so big I don't think the photographer could get any closer

 In the motel parking lot:  Betty and Joe, Joe F, Tom and Josie and Kathleen 28 years younger

 They both look really happy here.  I love this picture.

 Two moms and two mothers-in-law

Go Bobbie!

And, of course:
Farewell til the next time.

1 comment:

Beach said...

Just catching up on the blog. I love these pictures. We need another wedding like yours!