Thursday, June 30, 2011

Welcome to the World Joey!

We'd like to welcome Joey Dalpiaz to the family!  Congratulations Jake, Lindsay and Emily.  This is great news.  We've been away to Charlotte NC (all NASCAR all the time) but received the news by text while we were there.  Again I say, what a wonderful world we live in to have news available to us on the minute.  Can you imagine not knowing until the next letter arrived from overseas?

It's great to have a new Joe in the family.  It's a great tribute to Joey's great grandfather Joe but I'm not forgetting "Grandpa Joe" Manzelli your great grandfather.  While we await some new pictures of the newest Joey, allow me to share one of Grandpa Joe (Giuseppe)
I'm sure you've seen this before.  Grandpa Joe is to the far left with the magnificent mustache.

We've been particularly blessed in the past week to also welcome to the world twins of my cousin Cathy in Gloucester Massachusetts.  One boy and one girl Calvin and Claire were also born within the last week.  Babies everywhere!  Can't wait to meet them all.

No comments: