I just loved that Jean posted a picture of herself and her Dad on her wedding day for her Facebook profile picture to celebrate Father's Day. So I went in search of something similar to post here and this is what I found:
I like this because everyone looks happy and relaxed. It's great to see everyone together this way! So, this picture reminded me of another:
Bobbie is clearly the party girl here! I have a note on the back of this picture that it was taken just before I lost my shoe (I don't remember that part at all). This was Kathleen's boat wedding which did not end up with your Dad feeling so well but I did find this picture of your dad and I together, which is what I was seeking to start out with:
I think your Dad is smiling! And please note party girl Bobbie. And we have two weddings coming up.......
So, in a roundabout way: Happy Father's Day to all and special cheers for your dad!



1 comment:
I still can't believe Dad never told me he would get seasick if we went on the boat and that he was sick on it. We had a good time. Some of this families best parties are weddings and we have two to come. Thanks for the pictures.
Post a Comment