It's all about Brandon this week! Happy birthday guy! I hope you are hving a great day. First Communion next weekend too....big events at both ends of the week. Enjoy. We are proud of you.
I am enjoying Pat and Jean's Shutterfly sites. It's great to see the pictures. Mallory and her friends looked great. I hope they had a good time. Amy says Mallory's dress is "all Mallory". I have to say I am feeling for Bob. It's not as much fun as you might think seeing your baby all dolled up for her prom. Thanks for sharing Jean and Pat.
Amy is home now from Kutztown and will be starting her internship at the local zoo tomorrow. Ryan's prom is next weekend and he's been helping organize things for his group so things are hopping around here even more than usual. James escorted a school group on a school trip to NYC and he just returned today. He's helping out the tour company he uses for his band trips.
So it's typical spring stuff. I am waiting to hear back again from your "new" cousin. I haven't done too much work in that area yet. We are switching over to a new computer and I'm being very slow and deliberate in transferring files and getting used to the new.
So to amuse you in the meantime, I hope you are able to run this video clip of Ryan learning the Charleston during our annual "Flapper Day". Yes, he's in a dress for the occasion. See if you can guess which of the girls is his date for the prom. Yes, Brandon (or any of the rest of you) this could be you someday soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment