
Well, it's officially summer! Doesn't really feel like it yet but here comes another season whether we are ready or not. We recently got notice that Ryan's senior picture appointment is June 6 and I am NOT ready for that! Yikes.
But we are getting ready for our first big summer event--Kathleen and Nick's visit. They don't get to visit here very often so we are looking forward to seeing them. I don't know how often your grandfather Costante got to see his brother Rudolfo but here's a picture from one of these visits.
I'm told this picture was taken at Rose's house and it makes me think of our upcoming visit from Kathleen and Nick. This looks like something a little silly might have been going on. Nick and James, anybody? I see several item I expect might play a role in this upcoming visit: a pot, some beer and a goofy inanimate object (the black pig?). I see a number of items I do NOT expect--a gun, a helmet (although who knows) and a pipe.
I hope everyone is enjoying the summer 09 kickoff. Here's a picture from a visit 16 years ago: maybe we can recreate it in a few weeks.

1 comment:
Thank you for the pictures. It made us laugh. Nick said thanks for the ideas. I remember when the picture with the kids was taken.
Post a Comment