Tuesday, February 24, 2009

There is much to say and share but I have to admit I am feeling a little overwhelmed (if not overcome) by the events of this past weekend. It is going to take me a few days to get myself organized and ready to post, but I didn't want any more time to go by before I said thank you to Aunt Rose, Uncle Lou and Diana. They spent the better part of an afternoon with us sharing stories and memories. Rose's (the "other" Aunt Rose Jozwicki) tale of her childhood is riveting and I cannot express my appreciation to you for sharing it. I look forward to studying it further and filling out some of the other details on the lives of the Dalpiaz and Messa families. Thank you.

Congratulations Jake and Lindsay! It was a wonderful ceremony and reception--we could see how much you both put into making the day special for yourselves, your families and Emily. It was wonderful to spend some time especially with the cousins. Thomas and Michelle should be very happy--thank you to them as well! More soon!

No comments: