As you might know, Amy had a snowboarding accident Saturday and spent the night in the hospital due to a concussion. No one saw the accident and she doesn't remember so it's hard to judge the severity of the concussion but she seems fine although a bit sore. We brought her home to Harpursville for the more official kind of observation (the Mom kind). The dorm just didn't seem like the optimum recovery location!! We hope she will be ready to go back to Kutztown before the weekend.
Thanks to all of you for your support. It was a very long day and pretty scary for a while but we are happy to report that she seems to be recovering as expected. Ryan, ever being the loyal brother, snuck a hospital picture of her on the cell phone but she is currently paying us not to share it.
She doesn't remember her first helicopter ride either and I figure she will wake up with a bad nightmare about crashing and helicopter noises in the next few days. I hope I'm better rested by then!
No comments:
Post a Comment