Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Latest from H'ville

Nothing is simple around here!! I think most of you already know that. Oscar came home from the vet after passing a kidney stone and having a chiropractic treatment. Yes, you read it right (I even spell checked it). Hard to believe ins omany ways!

Amy went back to school this week and the house was pretty lonely feeling for a couple of days but now we are used to having the computer back! Ryan has a game today so that will probably delay taking down the Christmas lights. The windstorm blew James' tent covering the Mustang into the woods and it's going to take the entire basketball team to haul it back up.

How are those New Year's Resolutions coming along for everyone??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got the computer back. So, does that mean the mustang is naked? I hear you have been getting alot of snow. We are freezing this morning. It is probably 40 something degrees, but very windy. kathleen