Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy birthday wishes!


Happy Birthday yesterday to Scott and Linda. We hope you had a good day. Maybe you watched the game (you know which game!)--wasn't it a good one? I realize I'm in Giants territory, but I was sort of rooting for a perfect season. But I didn't win any money in the pool, so maybe I'm just a little bitter.


Amy is back safe and sound at school. She is still having some headaches and a little nausea when reading, but seems to be coming along as expected. They said it would be at least two weeks before she might expect to feel more like herself. Thank you to everyone for your calls and good wishes. If you'd ilke to email her it's adalp652 at kutztown dot edu. (I'm writing it that way so her email has less chance of getting "hijacked").


We are coming in for a landing with Ryan's basketball season. It hasn't been real successful in the win-loss category but overall they did well and put up a good fight for most opponents.


OK--I'm thinking about the next family history story and I think it's going to be about the "other" Costante Dalpiaz. Did you know about him? Coming soon!

No comments: