Robert and Bobbie visited last weekend and we had a great time touring the sites and sounds of Gloucester. We even caught a rainbow shining over their heads!
Robert seeks shelter from the rain.
We walked to the end of the breakwater on a lovely afternoon and waved at the boats coming in.
It was great to have some real time to sit and chat and get caught up. We truly appreciated that they made the trip out here so we could share some of what we love about the place.My birthday was very nice. I've discovered that I love spending my birthday here, regardless of the weather situation. Since it was rainy, we toured the Cape Ann Museum and the Maritime Heritage Center. Naturally everyone else in the city had the same idea for a rainy day, but it was still fun.
We are swiftly coming to the end of our little getaway so we find ourselves trying to pack in all that remained on our wish list for this trip. I definitely got my fair share of family research accomplished! We got ourselves some weather as an added plus. So I guess I'll see you on the other side back in Harpursville again!
No comments:
Post a Comment