We also have birthdays to celebrate to remind us that time passes all too quickly. Drew will be 21 in a few days! I hope he has a great day--this is a great turning point in a young adult life. Enjoy. I thought it might be fun to go back to 1995 when most of you were able to celebrate James' 40th birthday here in Harpursville with us. We also celebrated Drew's 3rd birthday that infamous weekend making it a great family memory.
From James' surprise party. The surprise part of this was pretty easy for me as your brother doesn't pay a great deal of attention to detail unless someone else's child is holding a musical instrument (said with love, of course).
How nice to have everyone here though it must have been a little chillier that weekend than what we have been experiencing lately.
Football, of course.......what gathering of Dalpiaz and related males would be complete without a game of football in the yard?
Not everyone played football
We had lots of leaves that year. These are classic.
Some preferred to stay inside.
Drew and Mallory drawing and Ryan is watching Dalmations. That's my boy!
Some assembly required. I do not believe this was James' new grill, but rather Drew's gift!
Happy birthday boys. Enjoy the marvelous autumn!









1 comment:
I just love these old pictures. I guess we'll never have an Oct 9th that we don't think of Dad. Happy Birthday to James and Drew. (You too later this month)
Post a Comment