Friday, March 18, 2011

March Celebrations

Happy Birthday to Pat, Jean, Amy, Danielle and Robert this month.  Everyone is busy and looking forward to spring.  Kathleen and Nick will be having company soon and enjoying spring training and racing.  Although I'm not sure I've recovered from losing an hour last weekend, daylight at dinnertime (well, almost) brings a smile to my face.  Snow is still piled high but the sun shines during the day.  These are some of the things I love about spring.

And, of course, St. Patrick's Day!  Here's your verse for this post:

As sure as the shamrocks are growing
In the land which the Irish all love,
As sure as the lakes of Killarney
Reflect the blue heavens above-
As sure as the warmhearted Irish
All pay honor to Saint Patrick too.
I'm wishing you "top o' the morning"
And happiness, always, for you.

No comments: