Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Brandon!

Here's a classic image for you.  Yes, that is your Uncle James' hand in the corner of the picture.  Can't say I recall the exact circumstances but I do remember you loved wearing those beads during that vacation!  James may have encouraged you.  Just maybe.  Happy Birthday!

And just for fun, here's a link to "Classic Images for Boomers"--take a little stroll down memory lane (except these are mostly not happy memories--but they are iconic).  Click and view!  It's in chronological order so if the first ones aren't familiar, keep scrolling down til you find one you recognize :) 

1 comment:

phauk66 said...

That is such a great picture of him. That was at the Sag harbor summer vacdation. "the big house". I remember Brandon was loving the bubbles and ants by the pool but not the pool water so much. He was very clingy but James managed to get his attention. Go figure! Thanks for the great memory. Brandon thinks he was very handsone!