
Happy Easter! We are now officially on vacation and whew, did it come at a good time!! We will be traveling to Gloucester for the weekend. Ryan has 4 games next week so we can't stay longer--though we would if we could!!
Easter time brings great memories especially of trips to your parents house for the holiday. We made that trip many times while the kids were young and we have many fond memories of those days. I'm not really sure Ryan will forgive me for dressing him in outfits like this but since I'm pretty sure he won't, I might as well post the evidence on the blog! This is 1993.
Amy will be spending the weekend in Kutztown working but the Easter bunny sent her a package. She got an internship at our local zoo over the summer and we are very happy she will be home with us instead of in Baltimore (her preference over Binghamton for some reason).
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend. Easter dinner circa 1985.

No comments:
Post a Comment