Saturday, August 16, 2008

New Blog you might like!

Ryan has joined the blogging world. If you are interested in the point of view of one HS athlete, check it out at http://dalpmania.blogspot.com/ He welcomes your comments! I was also happy to see a new comment from Jake and Lindsay. Hope all is well for them. Here's their link in case you need it: http://babydalpiaz.blogspot.com/

All is well here. We are trying to make the best of the last truly free weekend for a while since FOOTBALL starts Monday. So, true to form, James is off in one direction and I in another. James is taking Amy a carload of things that she forgot when she flew out of here earlier this week. It got strikingly quiet very quickly after she left. As soon as she gives me her new mailing address, I will share it with you but if you are interested her email is adalp652@kutztown.edu

It is very hard to believe so much time has passed since your Mother's death. So many times, it feels just like she is here with us.

No comments: