Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Mr. Brandon! 7 years old..where does the time go? We hope you had a great day. Let's see, what else does May bring? Mother's Day!! Happy Mother's Day to Bobbie, Jean, Pat, Linda, Michelle (special blessings on Michelle this month).

And May brings college students home, so I will be spending Mother's Day with Amy traveling from Kutztown to Wallops Island VA for her summer course. She calls it "Harpursville-by-the-Sea" honoring its desolate location and lack of amenities. She has begun to send her stuff home, including a new aquarium and residents. So far, no casualties under our inexperienced care.

James' softball season and Ryan's baseball season are going along relatively well. They each have 3-4 games a week so this keeps us all out of trouble.

Unfortunately Amy and I will have to miss the baby shower (we love reading the Baby Blog, though!). One of my favorite shower gifts to give are books so I'm happy to have an excuse to dwell on those titles that bring back smiles.

What are your favorite childhood books? Amy always loved the Mother Goose stories that went with the talking Mother Goose your Mom gave her. Both of them liked Farmer Patrick Pig. Ryan and I love Is Your Mama a Llama? and the Stinkyface books. Love those Stinkyface books!

No comments: