Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Signing Off

All good things must come to an end.  So it is for this blog.  This will be my335th post in the seven years since the blog was born.  I plan to focus my family story sharing efforts to the Gathering the Cousins blog to try to reach a wider audience and potential cousins.  I look forward to focusing on one blog that is public and you are all invited to follow along!  I hope you will.

I thought it would be fitting to finish strong with these two video clips from years gone by:

From your parents 40th wedding anniversary celebration:



Bonus:  a special little clip full of fond memories from April 1990:




Thank you for following the blog and for all your kind comments.  It will still be online for your reading pleasure!  Merry Christmas to All and To All a Good Night.

3 comments:

Beach said...

Now you've made me cry on New Year's Day. How precious that you have Mom walking with Amy for her. The anniversary is full of wonderful memories and people we don't get to see anymore.
I have enjoyed, looked forward to, laughed,learned and cried with this blog. Thank you so very much.

Pat D said...

Thank you for the kind words. You've been a very loyal reader and I've appreciated all your comments and feedback. Happy 2015!

Stephanie said...

I love reading this and am glad you are continuing the cousin blog!