We are very happy for Brian, Monet and Dylan. They have had quite a year! Congratulations to Brian for being inducted into the Sayville Hall of Fame recently. It was a really nice surprise to come across that news and I thought it might be fun to take a look into the "way-back machine" for Brian.
Here's one of the first pictures I have of Brian from Easter 1984 when he was just a few months old:
He looks a little frightened here. Maybe it was that big Dalpiaz holiday crowd!
Christmas 1990 looking more relaxed
Mother and son at Pat's wedding 1997
2001 probably my very favorite picture of the siblings taken during the Southampton vacation. This was just before the appendicitis emergency.
Doing the Fun Daddy/Uncle routine at Jean's this past summer
It's been grand watching all the kids grow into adults over the years and I wish the same for them as they watch their children, nieces and nephews grow as well!
Happy birthday Michelle, Brian, Thomas, Steve, Lindsay Walker Dalpiaz, and Brad (Whew!)






1 comment:
Amen to all that!
Post a Comment