Sunday, August 14, 2011

Gram Dalpiaz

I got thinking about your Mom and wondering what was the last picture I have of her -- and this is it.  I find it bittersweet that this is one of my favorites and now I've discovered it to be the last I have of her.  We are often reminded to say "I love you" as often as possible since you don't know if you'll get another chance, but I guess we don't think of pictures that way.  These days, it seems there are so many pictures everywhere that a "last" picture couldn't possibly be months old like this one is. 

Kathleen recently helped me find this one of Jean and your Mom on the beach.  I think I see the same smile! Rest in Peace.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God bless her.She is heavily on everyone's mind today.After reading Tom's post yesterday,we are full of remembrances.