
This is a very nice letter that appeared in the Press Sun Bulletin this week! I thought you might like to see it.
Interestingly, I also found your great grandfather John Coffarelli listed in the City of New York Law Department Report for Year ending Dec 31 1907 If you put Coffarelli in your internet browser Edit/Find feature, you'll see that he apparently won a judgement against the city for overtime wages. A few lines further down there was a case about "Personal injuries due to the neglect of the City to remove dead horses"!! I'm sure there are other gems in there too.
You never know when your name might appear in print....Happy Birthday today to new Mom Danielle and to Robert on Sunday.
2 comments:
What a great letter. It is very true and especially about keeping the marching band going. Good for whoever wrote it.
Post a Comment