It occurred to me that I've been enjoying lots of these little surprises lately. On our way home by way of the back roads the other night, we saw a bear in a driveway. I tried to get a picture but it was dusk and he wasn't in the mood to pose. I think the last time I saw a bear around here was when Robert and Bobbie were visiting. We were riding up the highway and there he was in the median. This one was definitely bigger but probably still a "little" surprise.
Another surprise James asked me to share with you but (somehow) it slipped my mind--after three years, the Mustang is up and running and road ready! Nick was a big help but it is definitely a surprise to actually see that thing on the road and out from under a tarp. Yahoo (I guess).
And here's another little surprise I found during one of my occasional random Dalpiaz Google exercises--I think this might have been taken in Utah. Look carefully.

Bates Motel anyone???
No comments:
Post a Comment