Saturday, December 29, 2007

Welcome to the new blog for you Dalpiaz kids!!

It was great to see everyone at Linda's for Christmas Eve. We missed Jake and Brian but we'll catch up with you soon we hope.

I think maybe this blog will help keep everyone better connected as you will all be able to post to it if you like. It's working pretty well with the Ryans, so I am hoping the same for you all.

Please share your pictures, ideas -- whatever! I really only have current email addresses for the adult families and not the cousins but all are welcome so please share the info with the kids or with me and I'll send along the info so everyone can participate if they want to. Hoping to hear from you soon right here!! Pat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone, guess who beach is? I want all the news that's fit to blog. I love seeing the christmas pictures you sent,Pat. When did you all get so big, beautiful and handsome? I miss you all and Happy New Year. Love Aunt Kathy and Nick